Themes for this weekend

Posted by ExtremeT On 9:38 AM

Even though it's only mid-week I usually already know the themes I'm going to be releasing on the weekend. Most people now have kind of guessed that I usually don't release much during the week. I like to take my time and do a good job on things I put out onto the Android market for aHome or DxTop.

This weekend I'll be releasing an Adidas shoe theme and a USC theme for aHome. For DxTop I'm leaning towards converting my Air Jordan theme for aHome for DxTop users. It's been extremely popular with aHome users and lord knows DxTop could use more themes, I just don't know if DxTop users want themes like that. If I get all that done I'll be looking into releasing my Old School Nintendo theme for DxTop as well for free.

Speaking of DxTop, as of this posting I'm still waiting for the update that fixes the little bug with the home screen highlights to be released.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment

Newest Android Market Apps